13 Count Madagascar Vanilla Beans Extract Exclusive Grade B, 4.5"- 5.5", by FITNCLEAN VANILLA, Dry Bulk Bourbon Whole Natural Raw Non-GMO Pods
- Grade B Madagascar vanilla beans are whole and semi-dry, measuring 4.5" to 5.5" in length and are dense with seeds to deliver more extract
- Bourbon vanilla beans are sourced directly from Malagasy farmers at a fair market price and grown traditionally with no GMOs
- Use grade B dried vanilla beans for extract; they are cultivated for a longer length and less water weight
- Madagascar whole vanilla beans are also suitable for flavoring a wide variety of beverages and recipes
- Vacuum-sealed packaging keeps vanilla beans in bulk fresh during shipping and storage; this maintains their moisture, flavor and oily texture and extends shelf life
The aroma of these vanilla beans is simply divine. They may be grade B, but the scent is strong and intoxicating. Highly recommend for all your vanilla needs.
If you're looking for a budget-friendly option for making vanilla extract, these vanilla beans are perfect. The Extract Exclusive Grade B pods offer excellent flavor and aroma. They are shorter in length but still pack a punch in terms of quality.
These vanilla beans are perfect for making extracts. Just chop them up and soak them in alcohol for a short duration, and you'll get a high-quality extract at a lower cost. I love the savings and the delicious result!
I am pleasantly surprised by the quality of these vanilla beans. The Extract Exclusive Grade B pods are shorter in length but definitely pack a punch in terms of flavor. They are perfect for making vanilla extract at home and offer great value for the price.
These beans have seriously upped my baking game! Aromatic and authentic Madagascar beans giving an ethereal flavor. And did I mention how much fun it is to make your own extract? An absolute joy!